- 5 pieces whole roasted chestnuts, peeled
- 3 pieces roasted shallots
- 2 ounces haricots verts, cut into 2 inch pieces, blanched
- 2 ounces wax beans, cut into 2 inch pieces, blanched
- 3 ounces baby beets, roasted, peeled, sliced
- 2 ounces spinach
- 2 ounces mixed greens
- 1 ounce radicchio
- 1 piece duck leg, confited, deboned
- mustard vinaigrette (recipe below)
Toss the haricots verts, wax beans, shallots, beets, and chestnuts in a little vinaigrette. Arrange on the plate neatly. Toss the greens in the vinaigrette, and add to the plate. Heat the duck leg, place on top of the salad. Serve hot.
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients well.
Chef Jeff Rose
31425 W. Twelve Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334–4401